Our client, an award-winning Architectural Practice, is looking for a talented and experienced Architectural Technician to join their expanding Technical Team in their Romsey Office. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has a keen interest and experience in producing quality technical drawings for residential projects. You must be proficient in construction working drawings.
Summary of Role:
The role will involve interpreting client briefs and the production of working drawings and technical documents while complying to the latest legislation.
An opportunity is there to develop and gain wider experience and knowledge, progressing within the technical team.
Key Attributes and Skills Needed:
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed-use projects for developer clients and national housebuilders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of building regulations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; REVIT is desirable but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of M4 (CAT 2 & 3) of the NDSS
- Desire to progress and attend CPD
- Full UK Driver Licence
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements – part office based/part WFH
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Company pension scheme (Royal London)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare Scheme
- Employee retail discount scheme (Edenred)
- Modern open plan studio
- Regular social events
- Promotion opportunities
- Good CPD programme
- Free parking on site
Architectural Technician – £26k – £32k
All roles will need to have a relevant background and experience working on construction drawings on UK residential developments. All candidates must have the right to work in the UK