We are working with our client to help them in their search to recruit a BD and Marketing Executive based in their London Offices. This position is key to the success of the BD and marketing team and requires someone with energy, enthusiasm, a proactive mindset, the ability to deal with senior stakeholders, and who can develop and demonstrate good judgement.
Working hours are – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
We are looking for candidates with business development experience in a professional services environment.
Salary high £30,000k / £40,000k
Key responsibilities include:
· Working with key stakeholders including partners and associates and reporting into both the Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager (project dependent).
· Supporting the Marketing Communications Manager on projects including legal directory submissions, development of the website, newsletters and other marketing collateral, social media and press work, and mailchimp.
· Working with both the Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager on supporting various sector / departmental groups and their marketing requirements.
· Support on webinars and events, particularly follow up.
· Support with thought leadership programmes – working with the rest of the BD team to ensure these programmes happen and are followed up on.
· Working with Head of BD and the Marketing Communications Manager on projects which may include research, pitches, CRM work, client feedback and training amongst other duties.
Qualifications and competencies:
· Degree educated.
· Previous professional services experience required (4+ years’ experience preferred)
· Knowledge of CRM systems required.
· Proactive mindset and a confident approach to working with key stakeholders, including partners and senior staff. Being able to manage key stakeholder expectations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· A keen eye for detail.
· Highly organised and able to work independently.
· Self-starter and motivated to achieve.
· Ability to manage and prioritise conflicting demands and deadlines.
· German language ability (written and spoken).
· Experience of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
· Understanding of the IP sector.