We are pleased to be helping our client in their search for a Customer Service Administrator who is a dynamic self-starter, clear communicator (oral & written), good office system skills, team player but able to work independently, with an excellent telephone manner and ability to work under pressure and look for solutions. Our client is also interested to hear from people from Retail or a Hospitality background that are looking for a possible change in career.
- To provide effective and efficient point of contact for customers in relation to enquiries regarding contracts, breakdowns & servicing of their equipment. Ensuring all enquiries are finalised and all commitments upheld, (customers could be businesses, local authorities, members of the public, external staff, etc.). To answer all phone calls and emails promptly in line with company requirements.
- Processing and verification of spares and repair orders for customers and engineers.
- Receive breakdown calls and service requests by phone, post, fax or email and enter into service management system and assign / pass to relevant Field Engineer in a timely manner.
- To maintain, control, and input data into relevant databases and systems, i.e. CRM, Solarvista, Planning, Contracts, Contract renewals and updates. Carry out administrative duties in support of service planning.
- To support requests for documentation, method statements, risk assessments, etc from Customers.
- Assigning and distribution of work to Field Engineers.
- Prepare paperwork ready for invoicing, ensure all documentation is complete and accurate, and create invoices.
- Preparing & despatching of post to clients and external staff.
- Ensure that filing and scanning of paperwork is carried out routinely.
- Support debtor and CCR activity.
- To assist and support colleagues as reasonably required.
- To assist Managers with all reasonable requests to assist with growth and efficiency of the company.
Salary would be £19,500 initially, rising to £20,717 after a successful probation period. Probation is usually 3 months but can be shorter. This is a permanent role.
Hours would be 8.30 – 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 – 15.30 on Fridays with a 30-minute lunchbreak each day, so 37.5 hours in total.
Plus, they have onsite parking and are a 20-minute walk from Romsey Train Station so very easily accessible.