We are delighted to be supporting our client recruit for several Customer Service support staff. Our client offers a great working environment, where they recognise their people as their greatest asset.
They are a diverse and inclusive business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for blue chip companies that need our client’s expertise. They are trusted partners of their clients, where the right attitude is everything and customer focus is always a must.
Our client is a caring employer who works flexibly and wants nothing more than to train all their staff to learn valuable career skills to help individuals grow and gain the experience needed to help you succeed.
What is the job?
Our client’s mission in Customer Service is to provide world class customer service to both their clients and the clients’ customers. It’s not just a cliché! You’ll be joining a team of likeminded people who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service on every customer interaction they have.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive comprehensive training and support to become a brand ambassador on two to three of our client accounts, where you will be empowered to provide advice and support and resolve queries using the toolkits made available to you. Don’t worry, you will start on one client and then when confident to do so, take on another. Their clients are very diverse, so you’ll always have variety, and no day is ever the same!
What you need to have
· Experience of working in Customer Service, where you are used to problem solving
· Have a positive and resilient attitude being able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
· Work as part of a team but also be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Be the corporate front line for their clients – they are an extension of their clients
· Support customers with diverse queries either by phone, email, or webchat for their portfolio of clients.
· Consistently exceed expectations, being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
· Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently in a polite and professional manner.
· Meet any targets set by the clients, such as first call resolution and quality
· Be the voice of the customer
· Maintain our clients inclusive and diverse culture so everyone has a sense of belonging
Starting salary based on 40 Hours per week £21,902 per annum Grade 3 – plus up to £2,400 per annum call quality allowance OTE £24,302 with progression to £22,672 per annum with £2,400 per annum quality allowance with a OTE of £25,072
Hours – Full Time
40 Hours – 5 days over 7 days – hours to be discussed in advance which will include working one day each weekend and one shift working until around 20:00.
Office based for the initial training period for 7 weeks Monday to Friday working 09:00 – 17:30. Thereafter, staff will only be required to go to the office for:
- 1:2:1s and training
- If performance or productivity need attention
- You choose to come into the office for socialisation
All equipment will be provided by our client if not working in the office.
You will be required to have good broadband connection and a suitable quiet place to work.
· To work in the place that works best for you
· Positive & encouraging environment – they never overlook when you go above & beyond in your work
· Work with a team of friendly and fun people and for a company that cares and supports the individual
· Full support and on-going training from our clients coaching and training teams
· A culture of understanding and supporting employee’s wellbeing:
· Well-being programme including in house counsellor
· External employee assistance platform for when you need support the most
· Career progression – They actively promote from within, supporting staff to be their next team leaders, coaches, and managers
· 29 days holiday raising to 33 days, based on service (including bank holidays)
· Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
· Free gym membership
· Employee Benefits scheme with retail and leisure discounts
· Subsidised staff nights out and charity events throughout the year
If you feel you have the relevant skillset for the above role and enjoy working within a customer focused role, then we would love to hear from you!