We are very excited to be working with our client who is looking for an Executive Assistant to join them in their office based in Southampton. The company are expanding so it is an exciting time to be joining. They are looking for an organised and confident individual with strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail to be the Executive Assistant within their team.
- You will work closely with the management team and line managers to deliver efficient and professional day to day administrative support throughout.
- Be the main contact point for enquiries relating to the CEO from both staff and visitors, taking calls and prioritising responses as appropriate.
- Monitor the general enquiries mailbox
- Take minutes at various meetings, and Committee meetings, including attending some meetings off-site
- Maintain up to date records of minutes and other documents
- Drafting and proof reading of various documents
- Assist with administration for ad-hoc projects and support strategic activities as required by the Senior Management Team
- Other duties to support the day to day running of the centre
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9-5, although our client would consider 8.30-4.30 for the right person.