We are looking to recruit a Scheduling Administrator to join one of our clients on the outskirts of Southampton. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. (30 minutes lunch break)
The purpose of the role will be to assist in providing a service to their customers that is second to none. Providing both a speedy and effective response to all tasks, assisting their field-based personnel in continuing a good service and expanding the business.
You may also be required to assist in other sections within the department as & when needs require. Each team member will be responsible for the smooth running of the area in which they are working and will be monitored on both individual performance and teamwork. Whilst you will be expected to use your own initiative & have a good attention to detail, you will also liaise closely with the Service Manager to resolve any ongoing issues.
- Processing of customer / supplier calls
- Programme and control engineer workload
- Programme monthly routine maintenance calls
- Keep customer informed of delivery dates and changes to pre-arranged plans.
- Prepare and manage quotations for remedial work.
- Source and order materials required to complete work ensuring deliveries are on schedule.
- Ensure response times are adhered to wherever possible.
- E-mail job details to engineers daily
- Price worksheets and invoice customers using SAGE account software – training can be provided.
- Raising supplier purchase orders & allocating to jobs
- Process engineer work sheets daily
- Produce maintenance renewal quotes and set up contracts.
- General day to day admin
Must have at least 2 years recent office experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
Strong administrative background
Previous service desk experience would be preferred.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Good team player but with the ability to work alone when required.