Orchard Recruiting are looking for 8 Customer Service Advisors to start 16th of October. Your first 12 weeks will consist of training, which will require you to be in the office 100% of the time. client is a friendly, professional, and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require their expertise.
They have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in their success. This is a great place to work, and they recognise their people as their greatest asset, are trusted partners of their clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Working in their vibrant and friendly Customer Service department, you will act as a brand ambassador for our clients, delivering world class service in all customer communications, whether by phone, email, or webchat. If you share our clients passion for service excellence and want to have the opportunity to make a positive difference, come and join their team where they put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
· Act as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and follow up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, webchat, or post
· Dealing with customer complaints, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product information and all other customer service-related help
· Consistently exceed customer expectations delivering a world class customer service experience – being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
· Contribute to a culture of ‘right first time’ – What you say and what you do matters
· Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
· Supporting other departments in line with business requirements
· A passion for delivering excellent customer care and service
· Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal with customer queries quickly and efficiently
· Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit
· Approachable, friendly, positive, polite, and tactful
· Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions
· Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction
· Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
· Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
· Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
· We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches, and managers
Full time 40 Hours – 5 days over 7 days – hours to be discussed in advance which will include working one day each weekend and one shift working until around 20:00.
· Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
· 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
· Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
· Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
· Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
· Staff discount on products
· Modern offices using the latest technologies
· Free gym membership
· Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
· Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.53 per hour